Ok, so we know that not everyone has the time to hit the gym daily, but it turns out there’s lots of things you can do during your day that don’t count as formal “exercise” but still help to burn calories. Check out these ideas and linked articles with tons of easy ideas:
Now, those look like some fun ways to still burn calories on days that you can’t make it to the gym. Couple light exercise with Cavi-Lipo and you’ll see even better results.
To learn more about West Hills Cavi-Lipo Center or to make an appointment at our six convenient Long Island locations, please call 631.935.4002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bluetooth headphones are the best companion to the fitness minded individual. Listen to your favorite tunes while you exercise to help eliminate fat that was liquified from your Cavi-Lipo treatments.
Our pick: Jaybird X3 Bluetooth Headphones
Make your favorite smoothies, slushies and juices. Cavi-Lipo will help you trim fat and this blender will help you begin your journey towards better nutrition.
Our pick: Ninja BL660 Professional Blender
Food Portion Control Containers
A food portioning system is important in order to make sure you’re getting the right amount of nutrients. You can plan out your meals for the day or week and avoid over eating. These make a great, inexpensive gift.
Fitness trackers allow you to capture data including steps taken, distance travelled while walking/running, sleep activity and heart rate. This information will sync up wirelessly to your phone and allow you to view your all day activity. Many fitness trackers also provide perks such as built in exercises, music controls, and text and app alerts. It works well with many other items on our list.
Our Pick: Fitbit Charge HR 2
Wifi Smart Scale
You’ll be losing inches with us here at West Hills-Cavi Lipo, so why not document that process with a wifi scale that will wireless sync your data to your cell phone? Track your body fat and feel great about the fact that you’re investing in your body and health. Also, our pick, the Fitbit Aria scale works seamlessly with our fitness tracker pick.
Our pick: Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale
A water bottle is a gift that can be overlooked, but is a very useful gift for anyone. Everyone needs water and having a dedicated reusable water bottle will allow you to make sure that you’re drinking the required amount of water each day. Look for a sturdy, insulated water bottle that will keep your liquids hot or cold and won’t break when dropped.
Our Pick: Hydroflask
Fruit Infuser Bottle
While it’s certainly true that everyone needs to drink water, some people don’t exactly like drinking water. Fruit infusion is a technique that can be used in order to create calorie-free flavored water for those who find water too bland. Use a fruit infuser bottle to to infuse the taste from your favorite fruits and herbs into your daily water requirement.
It is recommended that Cavi-Lipo patients exercise after their treatment. It can be difficult to get into the rhythm of working out, but it’s much easier when you have comfortable clothing to wear while doing so. New sportswear might even entice you to begin working out. Exercise clothing and footwear make a great gift for any health-minded individual.
Diet Delivery Meal Plan
A meal delivery plan is a great gift for the dieter who doesn’t have much time to cook for themselves. Life can get busy, and there are many days where cooking isn’t an option. There are many different vendors who provide this service and provide low calorie food for dieters and health conscious people. While Cavi-Lipo patients require no special diet, it always helps to eat healthier.
Our pick: We don’t have one specific pick, but BistroMD, Weight Watchers, MDBistro, and many other vendors have great delivery meal plans.
West Hills Cavi-Lipo Treatments
Don’t forget that the best gift is a pack of Cavi-Lipo treatments with us here at West Hills Cavi-Lipo Center. We have five convenient locations in the Long Island/NYC area that will assist you in losing inches through a non-invasive alternative to liposuction. Cavi-Lipo has no side effects and no pain by using ultrasound cavitation tools to break down fat. Call us at (631) 935-4002 to book an appointment with us. It’s not just what we do, it’s all we do.
Our pick: A pack of three Cavi-Lipo treatments at our special holiday price of $299
West Hills Cavi-Lipo Center’s owner, Donna Meschkow, guides those who are curious about Cavi-Lipo through everything they need to know about this FDA-approved process in a new YouTube video. Check out the video here: https://youtu.be/BFFRAF-2Cpc
West Hills Cavi-Lipo has offices in both Nassau and Suffolk Counties on Long Island for your convenience. Email us for more information or call us to make an appointment at our Huntington, East Rockaway, Syosset and Plainview office locations.
West Hills Cavi-Lipo Center has 4 convenient locations in both Nassau and Suffolk counties for our Cavi-Lipo clients. Here are the current hours for our locations:
Huntington (400 W. Jericho Turnpike)
East Rockaway (29 Ryder Place)
Syosset (348 Jericho Turnpike – located inside Erika Cole Salon and Spa)
Plainview (1109 Old Country Road – located inside Erika Cole Salon and Spa)
Curious about West Hills Cavi-Lipo? See what our clients are saying:
“I heard from my hair stylist at Erika Cole salon of a new treatment called Cavi lipo. It reduces inches with no downtime or side effects, and it’s even FDA approved. I tried it and immediately saw results, and the after cavi protocol was very realistic and easy to follow. I had the procedure done on my abdomen getting 2 treatments a week for a total of 3 weeks and I’m amazed with the results because I was skeptical at first. I’m going to continue with another body part and I highly recommend giving it a shot.”
Even better . . . check out these before and after photos after only 3 weeks with 2 treatments per week. Cavi-Lipo works – it can work for you too!
Ready to learn more and book at appointment? Call 631.935.4002 or email us at email@example.com for more information! We’re excited to help you achieve a thinner you <3
For Immediate Release
West Hills Cavi-Lipo Center Receives 2016 Best of Huntington Award
Huntington Award Program Honors the Achievement
HUNTINGTON, NY October 5, 2016 – West Hills Cavi-Lipo Center has been selected for the 2016 Best of Huntington Award in the Weight Loss Service category by the Huntington Award Program.
Each year, the Huntington Award Program identifies companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the Huntington area a great place to live, work and play.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2016 Huntington Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the Huntington Award Program and data provided by third parties.
About West Hills Cavi-Lipo Center
West Hills Cavi-Lipo Center is Long Island’s leading Cavi-Lipo services provider, with locations in Huntington, New York and East Rockaway, New York. West Hills Cavi-Lipo technicians use ultrasound lipo cavitation to break down fat, reduce cellulite, tighten and smooth skin, and help clients lose inches. The company’s unique approach to Cavi-Lipo includes a diet consultation and mini-lymphatic massage during treatments to enable clients to achieve results quickly.
About Huntington Award Program
The Huntington Award Program was established to recognize the best of local businesses in our community. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to recognize the small business community’s contributions to the U.S. economy.
# # #
Guess what?! West Hills Cavi-Lipo is so excited to announce that we will now be providing services in East Rockaway, NY. That makes it even more convenient for our Long Island Cavi-Lipo clients to get their treatments in both Nassau and Suffolk Counties, and on both the North Shore and South Shore! Our new location is at 29 Ryder Place East Rockaway, NY 11518. This gorgeously appointed spa will make you “oooo” and “ahhhh” as you relax and we help you rid your body of those pesky unwanted inches. We will be sharing this space with our friends from Purely Skin Care, so you can make a day out of it and get a facial or laser hair removal when you’re done with Cavi-Lipo.
Are you ready to achieve a thinner you? We are booking appointments now for Cavi-Lipo services beginning October 14, 2016. Call us at 631.935.4002 to make an appointment or get more information.
Come visit us at:
29 Ryder Place
East Rockaway, NY 11518
Oh my goodness, 2016 is right around the corner . . . that means it’s time for New Year’s resolutions! Keeping that resolution is far more difficult than making it, particularly when it comes to your health!
Don’t worry, we have been compiling our own kind of countdown list . . . the top 10 ways to keep your New Year’s resolution!
10. Start off the year by eating healthy. Here’s 100 tips from Cooking Light to get you started on your quest to healthy eating.
9. Get your brain focused. This article from Psychology.About.com helps you think through making a New Year’s resolution that you can actually keep. Here’s a hint – just make one. Need more info? The American Psychological Association has some tips too.
8. Drink more . . . water! If you’re one of our Cavi-Lipo clients, you know that we tell you all about why you need to drink more water. If not, WebMD has plenty of reasons to motivate you. If you still don’t want to drink water, check out this post about how drinking water makes you smarter.
7. Let your phone nag you. This 2014 article from TIME has a list of apps you can put on your iPhone that’ll help you adjust your outlook and keep you focused on your New Year’s resolution. PCMag put together a great list of apps, including one that will help you reach your goal of drinking more water! (See #8 on our list of tips)
6. Use a worksheet. Should you feel the need to map out how you’ll keep your resolution, try a worksheet like this one on LifeHack.org.
5. Set a goal with a friend. The benefits of working out with a friend to help keep each other motivated and accountable are well-known. Everyday Health looks at the benefits of group exercise in this article. HealthyWomen.com has an article about how friends help you stay motivated.
4. Try a new workout. Getting bored with the same routine won’t help you stay motivated to keep your New Year’s resolution to get thinner and get fit. Elle Canada has some advice on new workouts to try in 2016. Don’t worry; you don’t need to be located up north to try these ideas out.
3. Recognize that change doesn’t happen overnight. Our Cavi-Lipo clients usually see results after just a few sessions, but that doesn’t mean you’ll be a lean, mean fighting machine after going to the gym for two days. Don’t get discouraged! If you need some inspiration, here are some great quotes about New Year’s resolutions.
2. Make yourself accountable. This Inc.com article helps you figure out ways to make yourself accountable to your goal to help you keep it.
1. Don’t be scared to add Cavi-Lipo into your life. You knew that was coming, right? The benefits of Cavi-Lipo make it a great alternative to lipo-suction and it is the perfect pairing with a healthy diet and exercise to sculpt your body for a thinner you. Sometimes those trouble areas can be difficult to target through only exercising or dieting. Let us help you achieve the results you want!